Friday, May 14, 2010

Power of subtraction

Count your blessings. If you think you've got it bad, you can consider how things would be if you something didn't exist in your life. Consider the power of negative thinking to cheer up. For example, if you hadn't met your spouse or significant other, what would your life be like? Although that is perhaps a bad example. If you had enough time to meet a spouse, you're probably not working hard enough. But I digress. It's a thought experiment I like to partake in from time to time. What would my employees' lives be like without me? Judging by how little work they get done already, they'd probably just be miserable wasteful sloths. They need constant supervision to get their jobs done. My watchful eye is what ensures they get things done and maintain their productivity. That thought cheers me up immensely when I'm feeling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joseph M. Scandura, incompetent moron, idiot, pompous, stupid, failure, asshole, arrogant, bullshit, micromanager of the year, technologically clueless, ignorant, condescending, senile, dementia

scandura@scandura.com
mailto:joescandura@comcast.net