- Work my employees harder. Last year, they simply did not do enough.
- Get an actual product out the door. This goes hand in hand with the first resolution. I don't know why my employees are holding things up.
- Cut costs and consolidate. I've already started outsourcing. The next step is to "insource." I need to return to academia and find students willing to work for free for their "education." A free intern would also be good.
- Increase work hours. If I make all the workers come with a full thermos of coffee, they should be able to put in more hours. And with an international outsourced team, there's no reason not to keep things cranking round the clock.
- Find a competent employee. I think I may need to do a workforce refresh again.
Saturday, January 1, 2011
2011 should be a good year for me. This year I resolve to: