Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Negativity and Expertise

What separates a novice from an expert? The same thing that separates positive from negative. Novices require positive feedback, but experts respond to negative feedback. I use this to good effect when managing my worker bees. The soft modern management style of creating a positive work environment just leads to lazy incompetent workers. I make it a point to criticize and create a negative work environment. No one improves if it's just mamby-pamby land at work every day. I think all of my employees are incompetent idiots, and I let them know exactly why. I do this so that they can improve themselves. I don't want a bunch of novices working for me. I need experts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joseph M. Scandura, incompetent moron, idiot, pompous, stupid, failure, asshole, arrogant, bullshit, micromanager of the year, technologically clueless, ignorant, condescending, senile, dementia

scandura@scandura.com
mailto:joescandura@comcast.net