Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another reason kids are bad

I'm not a fan of children. I like my employees to get as much work done as possible, and employees with families simply get less things done. But it turns out there are other reasons not to have kids. They suck the life out of you. By discouraging children, you not only improve productivity, but you also improve happiness. A good number of parents suffer from depression after having children.

Believe me when I say that delaying having children (or better yet, not having them at all) is better all around for the company. Employees are less distracted by parental obligations, and they are far less likely to get depressed without children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joseph M. Scandura, incompetent moron, idiot, pompous, stupid, failure, asshole, arrogant, bullshit, micromanager of the year, technologically clueless, ignorant, condescending, senile, dementia

scandura@scandura.com
mailto:joescandura@comcast.net