Monday, July 19, 2010

Free Labor 4: Concierge

Did you know concierges are there to do your bidding? They are paid to be at your beck and call, and their services are usually complimentary for you as a paying customer. You can take this to full advantage to get work done for you for gratis. Whenever I go to hotels, I always make the concierge handle my dinner reservations and random errands for me. This way I don't have to have a secretary. I can get by with concierges when I'm traveling, and just make my regular employees handle the secretarial tasks when I'm in the office.

You can also use your credit card concierge services to full advantage. Similar to a hotel concierge, you can assign your complimentary credit card concierge your random tasks and get them done completely free! I've been trying to find a concierge that does computer programming, flash, or educational lesson design. I know I'll hit jackpot one of these days when I nail a newly graduated comp sci student or education student. With the economy as poor as it is, I'm sure not all of the new graduates are going to be getting jobs in their field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joseph M. Scandura, incompetent moron, idiot, pompous, stupid, failure, asshole, arrogant, bullshit, micromanager of the year, technologically clueless, ignorant, condescending, senile, dementia

scandura@scandura.com
mailto:joescandura@comcast.net