Tuesday, June 28, 2011

T-E-A-M

"There's no 'I' in team." That's an important phrase that companies try to get across to their employees. Unfortunately, they usually go about it the wrong way. While there is no "I" in team, there is most certainly an "m" and an "e," which would be me, the head honcho. The team is there for my benefit.

You know what else is in "team"? "Meat" is also in team. It's what you get when team is spelled backwards. When the team isn't working for me, you're basically as good as dead meat. You're all fired when you're not part of the team working for me. Remember that next time you hear that team-building phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joseph M. Scandura, incompetent moron, idiot, pompous, stupid, failure, asshole, arrogant, bullshit, micromanager of the year, technologically clueless, ignorant, condescending, senile, dementia

scandura@scandura.com
mailto:joescandura@comcast.net