Friday, September 16, 2011

FU F-book

What terrible news. An activist judge ruled that employees can't be fired for talking about a boss on Facebook. It's my policy that my employees should never talk to each other unless I am present. Once they can start talking to each other, especially about work, is a first step to having a union. My employees are already ineffective enough as it is with me constantly watching them. Once they can collude with each other behind my back, they will become even lazier and unproductive.

I should have a new company policy in place: just using Facebook should be grounds for being fired. If you have time to be using Facebook, you just aren't working enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joseph M. Scandura, incompetent moron, idiot, pompous, stupid, failure, asshole, arrogant, bullshit, micromanager of the year, technologically clueless, ignorant, condescending, senile, dementia

scandura@scandura.com
mailto:joescandura@comcast.net