Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fatty awesomeness

Big is beautiful, at least when it comes to this beer gut of mine. I've never been ashamed of hiding my extra frontal mass. Research now backs me up: Fat men are better lovers. I may not be a sexy beast by any stretch of the imagination, but I am most certainly a sex beast. Exercise and eating well to keep a thin physique are totally overrated. That pencil necked model ain't got nothing on this gut. And there's no way that thin punk is any better at screwing employees as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joseph M. Scandura, incompetent moron, idiot, pompous, stupid, failure, asshole, arrogant, bullshit, micromanager of the year, technologically clueless, ignorant, condescending, senile, dementia

scandura@scandura.com
mailto:joescandura@comcast.net