Monday, June 7, 2010

Role models

I recently stumbled upon a page of veritable pointy hair pride role models: Dickipedia. The list reads like a "Who's who" of pointy hair awesomeness. Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin, Kim Jong-Il, Bill O'Reilly, Hugo Chavez, Anne Coulter, etc. These are all pointy hair high impact people. They are the movers and shakers. They had enough cajones to do something important enough to land them on Dickipedia. If the liberal commies hate you, you know you've made it. My hats are off to the members of the Dickipedia list. I'm working my way there. It'll be a proud day when I'm enough of a dick to be on Dickipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joseph M. Scandura, incompetent moron, idiot, pompous, stupid, failure, asshole, arrogant, bullshit, micromanager of the year, technologically clueless, ignorant, condescending, senile, dementia

scandura@scandura.com
mailto:joescandura@comcast.net